Polycystic Kidney Complete

I have finally completed my polycystic kidney project for my advanced imaging techniques class. Once I completed my polycystic kidney in Mudbox I exported my model into 3ds Max. In 3ds Max one of the goals was to try as best as possible to make our models look the same as they did in Mudbox. The other goal was to render our scene in layers so that we could reconstruct it in Photoshop, and make it look the same. Within photoshop I was able to exaggerate, tone down or create any effects I chose. So below is the final version of my project in the form of a poster.

Advertisements

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: